- Advance and develop the scientific approach in the field of special education.
- Enhance bilateral cooperation with other related scientific fields that cater for the needs of special education services.
- Contribute to meeting the objectives of educational policy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and work on the development of the educational plans.
- Moderate the scientific efforts of its members to achieve GESTER goals.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and scientific publications in the field of disabilities and special education between institutions and entities locally and abroad.
- Boost the productivity of its members scientific and academic work.
- Provide consultation services for governmental and private institutions.
- Enhance bilateral cooperation with local and global associations that deal with issues of special education, disabilities, and talent.